Sunday, August 21, 2011

Before and After Pictures

Here are the before and after shots as promised. However, like I mentioned in my previous post, I don't have pictures from June 25, 2011 (Day One of Paleo/Primal Lifestyle) because I avoided cameras and didn't think I'd be posting before and after shots. I will try to get a picture of my peak weight (155lbs) that was taken back in February from one of my friends.

Until then here is a shot from 4 weeks ago:


My stomach/thighs/arms used to be larger than this (this shot is me down 10lbs). Also, shot was taken on a cloudy day (why the lighting is darker than my after pics).

Here is a shot before boating yesterday (August 20, 2011) down 19lbs:


I can't describe in words how amazing it felt to run around in a bikini without a t-shirt/shorts on to hide my body. I've been self conscious of my weight since high school, which is crazy now that I'm getting close to what I weighed back then and I don't feel insecure about it anymore,

Thank you Primal Blueprint. Life is good.

Krista