Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Staying Strong

Well into the morning of Day 2 and thus far I've been strong in sticking to my Primal fare and working out more....though it is only Day 2.

Motivation
Surround yourself with what you desire: I have pictures of the Riviera Maya surrounding me at work. I envision myself there splashing in the waves is enough to keep me from digging into those pumpkin bars a coworker brought in.

Drive
Knowing you can do it: I've been strictly Primal before for more than a month and knowing that helps me to keep going.

Success
Signs that you have achieved your goals: I feel fantastic! NO physical signs yet, as to be expected, but I do feel wonderful. Full of energy, mind is sharp and I've been in a great mood all week.

How do you stay strong to achieve goals?

Krista